Superthrive is the original vitamin and hormone supplement for plants. Superthrive supplies a whole range of supplemental ingredients that encourage fast growth and act as a tonic for stressed plants.
- Superthrive – the original vitamin & hormone supplement for plants
- Stimulates faster growth
- Acts as a tonic for stressed plants
- Encourages plants to build a stronger structure
- Popularly used during transplanting to reduce shock
- Highly concentrated – a little goes a very long way
- Internationally acclaimed by farmers and gardeners worldwide
- Available in 4 sizes: 60ml, 120ml, 480ml and 3.8 litres
Your choice of size of Superthrive (choose your size above)
How Superthrive works:
Superthrive contains a highly concentrated mixture of vitamins and hormones that is designed to be used as a supplement to normal plant feeds. Superthrive has been around for decades and is highly acclaimed by gardeners, farmers and foresters the world-over as a highly effective plant growth and strength enhancer and also as a stress reliever when re-potting or transplanting trees or plants. Superthrive can be used in any substrate (soil, coco etc.) and in any growing system from a small hydroponics set-up to a forest of saplings.
How to use Superthrive:
Superthrive can be used right through the entire growth phase or just as a soak prior to re-potting. Always shake the bottle well before use. For young plants use 1 drop per litre. For larger plants use up to 4 drops per litre. These rates can also be used when foliar spraying.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Superthrive recommended dosage: 1-4 drops/litre