- Contains a phyto-hormone shown to stimulate various flowering enhancing functions
- Stimulates growth, photosynthesis , yield, water uptake and enzyme activity
- Stimulates secondary metabolite production and essential oil production in plants
- Used as a root feed throughout flowering but with targeted foliar applications for optimal effect
- Enhances the uptake and utilisation of PK Warrior 9/18 during flowering.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can, as soon as the flowering cycle starts and throughout until harvest. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide. If using active hydroponics or have a large nutrient tank, choose Sumo Active Boost as it will be more appropriate to your set-up.
Foliar Application – Add at a rate of 2ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Apply once when the flowering cycle starts and then again, 28 days later. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.