Rhino Pro Carbon Filters are for scrubbing the air in your extraction system so unwanted smells and odours are removed. To use a Carbon Filter you will need to match it to your extractor fan, when selecting a filter just make sure the air-flow of the filter is higher than your extractor fan otherwise you will impede your extraction. Rhino Filters are top of the line models that offer you many benefits:
Rhino Pro filters use a very high grade of carbon granules that is easily comparable to if not superior to the Mountain Air range of carbon filters. A Rhino filter will last for around 24 months but we would recommend changing your filter every 18 months to maintain optimum performance.
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” system.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.
Your choice of size of Rhino Pro Carbon Filter (choose your size above) and 1 dust sleeve