What the Manufacturers Say
FORMULATED FOR PLANTS GROWN IN MIXED SUBSTRATE
- Stimulation and promotion of root growth
- Improved plant nutrition (especially in adverse conditions)
- Nitrogen fixation
- Improved disease resistance
- Enhanced stress resistance (environmental and toxic stress).
- An increase in microbes
- Specifically formulated for coir based growing mediums
Mycorrhizal fungi: Beneficial fungi that live in partnership with plant roots, providing nutrition and protection.
Free-living fungi: Naturally occurring fungi that help protect against pathogens and stress and degrade organic matter. Beneficial bacteria: Over 20 beneficial species and strains that help the plant collect mineral nutrients and build a healthy soil.
Humates Extracts of organic matter that make nutrients biologically available. Humates are also powerful root growth stimulants.
Saponins: Natural plant extract that promotes biological activity, particularly in soils low in organic content where they stimulate root development and boost the soil microbial population. Microbial feedstock: Balanced amino acids and complex carbohydrates which sustain the growth of the beneficial microbes during plant establishment.