An ideal ripening solution made to accentuate terpene production and recycle the last remaining energy left in the plant toward bulking fruit development. The winter like effects can be seen through exuberant oil production, and immense purple, red, and burgundy coloration shifts. When dosed properly, the affected plant system uses its remaining energy to defend against frost and ensure swollen fruit pods are
available for next year’s sowing.
Always shake the bottle thoroughly before use and add Winter Frost at 2 - 3ml per litre of nutrient solution. You can use it alongside your other nutrients without a problem. The optimal time to dose is around two weeks before you intend to harvest, though the exact timings will depend on your growing medium (see below).
Add a massive layer of frost to your plants while improving flavors and aromas and piling on extra weight! Winter Frost will even broaden the range of colors to make fruits more visually appealing. Used for a short period around two weeks before harvest, Winter Frost is one of the most potent ripeners out there, with users reporting large, noticeable differences to crops shortly after dosing.
- Safely mimics a winter frost without causing damage, stimulating an intense reaction from the plant
- A smash-hit among growers in the USA
- Channels plants' energy into producing fruits and increasing essential oil production
- Triggers a massive uptick in essential oil production
- Enhances the colours of leaves, flowers and fruits (users report lots of purples)
- Increases density, piling on extra weight
FOR USE WITH