Silicon is a beneficial plant nutrient, found in virtually all natural soils but not - until now - in hydroponic nutrient solutions.
Silicon will strengthen the plant walls producing stronger healthier plants with massive root systems and increased resistance to pests and disease.
Liquid Silicon is highly beneficial to plants in the range of 10–30 ppm in the nutrient solution. It is not included, and cannot be included, at these levels, in nutrient concentrates. It needs to be added as a separate component by the grower. Liquid Silicon can be added to nutrient tanks every time a fresh batch is made up.
Liquid Silicon has an important role in the uptake and vascular transport of mineral nutrients, and can greatly improve the mechanical "strength" of the plant and its resistance to fungal diseases.
- Growth Technology – great value-for-money additives
- Helps build cell walls for stronger stems and roots
- Reduces water loss through leaves
- Increases nutrient uptake and absorption of CO2
- Can be used in any grow-medium
- Can be used in any type of grow-system
- Can be used as a pH UP additive
- This is a corrosive material. A Safety Data Sheet is available under the attachments tab above.