Growth Technology - Liquid Oxygen
Liquid Oxygen contains hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), which is a highly unstable molecule. It will quickly break down in the nutrient tank releasing a free atom of oxygen. This oxygen atom is extremely reactive and will attach itself to either another atom, forming a stable oxygen molecule, or attack a nearby organic molecule, such as a virus or fungal spore. Liquid Oxygen can eliminate existing diseases and help to prevent future ones.
A daily addition of Liquid Oxygen to the nutrient tank will invigorate the plant and increase nutrient uptake, leading to faster growth rates. In plants the extra oxygen provided will massively stimulate protein production at the cellular level. This will greatly enhance the photosynthetic process, leading to bushier plants with larger leaves, thicker stems and shorter internodes. Plants will be stronger and leaves will be darker, thus collecting light with greater efficiency and further improving photosynthetic response.
- Growth Technology – great value-for-money additives
- Releases oxygen into your nutrient solution
- Helps to create a sterile root-zone, killing root-diseases
- Increased oxygen level gives increased root activity
- Can be used in any grow-medium
- Can be used in any type of grow-system
- Not suitable for organic growing or when using friendly microbes
- This is a corrosive material. A Safety Data Sheet is available under the attachments tab above