The Gavita Pro Classic SE 600w grow light is the first 240 volt electronic ballast that powers the professional Gavita 600w 400 volt electronic SE (single ended) High-Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamp. This lamp has the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum and the best light maintenance. Being the most efficient horticultural lamp available and the only lamp specifically developed for electronic ballasts, this is the lamp of choice for Dutch professional greenhouse growers.
A 400 Volt HPS lamp is much more efficient than a standard HPS lamp. Both systems consume 600 Watts and therefore cost exactly the same to run but the Pro HPS lamps run at a higher voltage and a lower current. 400 Volt Pro HPS lamps produce more light for the same power consumption and will give at least 10% higher yield compared to even the best standard HPS systems.
In fact, when they are seen side-by-side, the HPS lights are noticeably brighter, run cooler and the light they produce is slightly whiter. So in addition to them giving a higher yield, plants grown under a 400 Volt Pro HPS are healthier, happier and are at less risk of heat damage too.
- Compatible with the Gavita EL1 and EL2 Master Controllers
- Adjustable between 300w, 400w, 500w, 600w and 660w settings
- Professional level horticultural lighting converted for domestic use
- Produces more light than standard 600 Watt lighting systems
- Runs cooler than standard 600 Watt lighting systems
- Better colour spectrum than a standard 600 Watt lighting system
- Uses the same amount of power as a standard 600 Watt lighting system
- Gives at least 10% higher yields compared to a standard 600 Watt lighting system
- Runs off a normal 230 Volt domestic mains supply
- Includes lamp and combined ballast & reflector
- Replacement lamps are available: Gavita Pro 600W EL / 400 Volt HPS Lamp