Gavita Pro 300 Watt LEP (Plasma) STA41.02 - Air-Cooled Veg Light
The Gavita Pro 300 Watt LEP (Light Emitting Plasma) Air-Cooled Lighting Kit is a revolutionary new wide spectrum grow-lamp. A 300 Watt LEP will cover the same area as a 600 Watt Metal Halide lamp but produces a wide light spectrum closer to that of the sun and the lamp runs almost completely cool. It's fantastic as supplemental lighting in flowering to increase crop quality.
This version (STA 41.01) emits more light in the green and a little more in the blue part of the light spectrum compared to the STA41.02 version but also much less red. The light from the STA 41.01 lamp is also more intense but with reduced lifespan. Therefore the 41.01 should be used with other lighting (such as an HPS light) to provide the red part of the spectrum, particularly during flowering/fruiting. Superb!
- Gavita - Revolutionary garden lighting technology
- Covers the same area as a 600 Watt Metal Halide lamp
- Costs half as much to run as a 600 Watt Metal Halide lamp
- Light Emitting Plasma lamp produces a wide light spectrum which is close to that of the sun
- This version (STA 41.01) is designed to produce slightly more light in the green and blue parts of the spectrum making it a great supplement to use with HPS-lighting during fruiting/flowering
- Bulb lasts up to 30,000 hours
- Also produces some UVA and UVB which stimulates more essential oil production
- Can also be used in the veg cycle
- Includes lamp and combined ballast & reflector
- Ballast is contained in an air-cooled tube for convenient & efficient heat removal
- 150mm Duct-fan, ducting and fixings required (not included)