Manages up to 1020 DLI Fixtures While Optimising your Grow Room, for Bigger and Better Crops
The controller comes with a simple to use DIN type bracket. Pull the 4 tabs outward to release the bracket from the unit, mount the bracket to a wall or surface, place the unit back on the bracket and press the 4 tabs back in to lock the unit in place. The interconnecting communication cables are available in different lengths, select the correct length for your application. The DLM-4 Zone Controller is supplied with a 4ft cable and 16ft cable.
The DLM (Daily Lighting Management) Controller will help you to create the perfect growing environment by optimising the running of up to 1020 DLI grow lights. Regulating multiple units from a single controller makes life much easier for the grower, and features like 'auto-dim' help to maintain environmental conditions that facilitate peak photosynthesis.
By activating 'sunrise / sunset' mode, you can also ease plants in and out of light periods gradually, mimicking the sun, and reducing the likelihood of encountering issues like botrytis (rot). Highly recommended!
- Maximises yields by fine-tuning lighting output
- Replaces your contactor and timer, adding a host of extra features
- Built by Pepijn Looijaard and Ton ten Haaf, physicists and former engineers at Philips
- Very easy to set up and program, with a simple menu system
- Each zone can have 1 sensor and control up to 255 lights
- Manages up to 4 zones from one controller for a total of 4 sensors and 1020 lights
- Auto-dims when the environment gets too hot
- Comes with a back-plate for mounting the unit to a wall
- Reduces the odds of experiencing issues like botrytis (rot)
- Six languages: English, Spanish, German, Dutch, French and Mandarin
1 x DLM-4 Zone controller unit, 1 x back plate (for mounting to a wall), 4 x screws, 1 x high acuracy temperature sensor, 1 x 4ft RJ12 cable, 1 x 16ft RJ12 cable, 1 x power supply, 1 x splitter