The new 270e LEP is the latest cutting edge plasma lighting product from Gavita. It's designed to run alongside a traditional HPS set-up, boosting the spectrum in the areas that sodium lamps lack. If you're intending on using your plasma for vegging, we recommend opting for the 270e 02 model, which is even better suited to this role. The 270e is even fully compatible with the Gavita EL1 and EL2, forming part of a complete, programmable lighting solution.
LEP (Light Emitting Plasma) lighting systems use a completely different technology to any other type of horticultural light on the market. The lamps themselves are incredibly small, about the size of a marble, and they contain a special gas which produces light when excited by an electromagnetic field. Because the lamp is driven by RF energy, there are no electrical contacts on the lamp itself. The special RF emitting ballast sits directly over the LEP lamp delivering its RF energy straight into it.
- Part of the E-Series range - fully Master Controller compatible!
- Revolutionary garden lighting technology
- Covers the same area as a 600 Watt Metal Halide lamp
- Costs half as much to run as a 600 Watt Metal Halide lamp
- Light Emitting Plasma lamp produces a wide light spectrum which is close to that of the sun
- STA 41.01 emitter that produces more green and blue light
- Perfect for broaden the spectrum of your HPS during flower
- Bulb lasts up to 30,000 hours
- Increased efficiency over standard model - runs at 270w, not 300w
- Also produces some UVA and UVB which stimulates more essential oil production
- Toughens fruits, delivering improved final weight
- Also delivers excellent results during the veg stages
- Includes lamp and combined ballast, reflector and power cable