The Bluelab Pro Controller Connect offers a level of control that goes above and beyond anything that's been seen previously. You can monitor and adjust your nutrient strength and pH levels at a distance, using any device that's connected to the internet! Note that you'll need to use this controller in conjunction with a Bluelab Peripod, which does the actual dosing of nutrients, and pH adjusting.
The Bluelab Pro Controller Connect provides consistent and accurate management of your feed system dosing. It's the easy way to control your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year, so you can focus on tending to your plants and perfecting your garden.
Simply program the Bluelab Pro Controller Connect with the conductivity and pH values you want for your system and tailor the dosing intervals to suit the size of your pumps, mixing tank, and stock solution dilution. You also have the choice to control either the nutrient solution temperature or the air temperature.
- Monitors and manages nutrients and pH levels!
- Regulates the separately available Bluelab Peripod nutrient dosing system
- Can be controlled from anywhere in the world from any internet connected device
- Provides consistent, highly accurate readings
- Superior build quality
- Ideal for the larger scale grower
- Responds to your plants needs in real time
- Bright, plant safe green LED display, with water resistant main unit
- Automatically compensates for temperature fluctuations
- Includes the Bluelab Connect stick for wireless connectivity
Bluelab Pro Controller Connect Contains:
- 1x Bluelab Pro Controller, and ‘Getting Started’ guide
- 1x Bluelab conductivity probe
- 1x Bluelab pH probe
- 1x Bluelab temperature/ATC probe
- 1x Bluelab connect stick & getting started guide
- 4x mounting screws
- 3x calibration sachets (pH 7.0, pH 4.0, EC 2.77)
- Dosing cable, alarm & external lockout cable
- 1x 24V DC power supply with European, U.K, North America and New Zealand/Australia plug adapters.