Bluelab Combined pH and EC Meter Probe Cleaning and Calibration Kit
Everything you need to clean, hydrate and calibrate pH probes. Probe cleaning, hydrating and correctly storing pH probes ensures you get the most accurate readings possible and will maximize the life of the pH probe. pH instruments require calibration once a month and should be cleaned prior to calibration. The handy pH Probe Care Kit has everything you need to maintain your pH Meters, Monitors or Pens.
HELP YOUR PLANTS GROW - Fast, reliable and versatile: Combo Meter Plus means you will be able to measure more and build a better understanding of your complete growing system. The multimedia Leap pH probe can be used to measure nutrient solution and directly in the root-zone in a range of growing substrates including soil, rock-wool, coco coir and peat.
- Bluelab - The Grower's choice of meter for measuring pH and EC levels of nutrient solutions
- Helps maintain the accuracy and longevity of your Bluelab meter(s)
- Contains all the required calibration solutions you need
- Provides all the correct cleaning tools for fast, gentle and effective pH and EC probe cleaning
- Can be used to clean and calibrate any Bluelab pH and/or EC meter(s)
The Bluelab Combined pH and EC Meter Probe Cleaning and Calibration Kit contains:
1 x 30ml tube of Conductivity Probe Cleaner, 1 x 30ml tube of pH Probe Cleaner, 1 x Bluelab Chamois EC probe cleaning tool, 1 x Toothbrush-type pH probe cleaning tool, 2 x 20ml sachets of 2.77 EC calibration solution, 2 x 20ml sachets of pH 7.0 calibration solution, 2 x 20ml sachets of pH 4.0 calibration solution, 2 x 20ml sachets of KCL (Potassium Chloride) pH probe storage solution, 3 x small plastic cups