Fish-Mix has always been a loyal friend to gardeners because it conditions substrates to stimulate bacterial flora and accelerate growth. It is an infusion of organic fish emulsion from the North Sea mixed together with extract of Dutch sugar beet.
Fish-Mix boosts growth of all living organisms in the substrate, as well as improving and stimulating production of microorganisms and useful bacteria in every type of soil and coco-based substrates. Poor quality soil is transformed into rich and fat soil after a few days of use, providing plants with natural minerals. Following the requirements of organic farming,
Fish-Mix has not been extracted with acids or stabilized with BHT. It is mild enough to be used in the first stages of a plant's life or sprayed directly onto leaves during the vegetative stages of growth.The use of fish and fish by-products is an ancient agricultural practice.
As far back in time as about 4000-year ago, the Chinese were already using the fish residues and waste to fertilize their soil for growing vegetables. In India, it was customary to bury a whole fish below particularly special plants. Today, both the European continent and the rest of the world are becoming for familiar with this powerful fertilizer.
- Conditions substrates
- Stimulates bacterial flora
- Accelerates growth
- Boosts growth of all living organisms in the substrate
- Stimulates production of microorganisms and useful bacteria
- BioBizz Fish-Mix is one of the original liquid organic plant foods.
- Still one of the best. Packed with goodness to grow!
- Beautiful plants the natural way.
- BioBizz Fish-Mix recommended root feed dosage – 2-5ml/Litre.
- BioBizz Fish-Mix recommended foliar-feed dosage – 1-2ml/Litre
- BioBizz Fish-Mix – NPK 5.0-1.0-4.0